Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Lightweight, durable trousers with optimised fit for active hunting.
- Design based on the award winning Keb Trousers.
- Made from stretch fabric with G-1000 Silent Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) on areas that are subject to more wear; such as the rear, front of the thighs, pockets and knees.
- Zippered ventilation openings from hip to knee and along the calf.
- Two leg pockets with buttoned flaps, one with a zipper and one with a mesh pocket inside for a radio or phone.
The design is based on the award-winning Keb Trousers and the trousers are made from stretch fabric for excellent freedom of movement with silent, weather resistant G-1000 Silent Eco on the rear, front of the thighs, over the knees and inside lower legs. An obvious first choice for physically intensive hunting, such as bird stalking that involves bursts of activity in varied terrain, or for when hunting with dogs.
Ventilation openings with zippers from the knee to the hip release excess heat, and there are also zippers on the outside of the calves. There are two spacious leg pockets, both with flaps and press buttons – the left hand one also has a zipper while the right hand one has an inside mesh pocket for a mobile phone or radio. In addition there are two hand pockets and a knife pocket. The seams at the inside of the thighs have been placed to minimise the risk of chafing and the double layer of fabric over the calves can withstand wear and tear from boots.
Strap adjustments with buttons secure the leg endings around boots and there is a boothook that can be fastened to laces. Reinforced brace zones allow braces to sit well should you decide to use them.