Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Whether out in the field or walking the dog, the Alan Paine Durham waterproof jacket will soon become your go-to garment.
This highly technical waterproof jacket is crafted from a high quality robust cotton rich outer fabric. With a waterproof level of 10000mm and a breathability of 20000, the wearer will remain dry and comfortable whilst out in the most punishing conditions.
The jacket has waterproof windbreaker cuffs plus a waterproof drip strip at the bottom of the lining. Furthermore, we are so confident of its durability that each jacket comes with a two-year guarantee.
This versatile stylish coat is ideal whilst out in the field or in town. With pleated sleeves, an action back, copious pockets and a detachable and adjustable peak hood it is perfect for any shooter. Two cartridge pockets come complete with handy eyelet drainage holes; there are two essential hand-warmer pockets, a hunter’s pouch, a secure map pocket under the coat’s front placket and two internal secure pockets for your valuables.
Extra zips are a clever addition enabling the wearer to zip in one of our Aylsham fleece waistcoats to provide additional layering if required.
• Waterproof & Breathable 10000 Mm / 20000 Mvp
• Durable Waterproof Membrane Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name
• Inside Collar Trimmed With Alcantara
• Articulated Sleeve & Action Back To Aid Movement
• Detachable Adjustable Peak Hood
• Adjustable Draw Cord Waist
• Two Cartridge Pockets With Eyelet Drainage Holes
• Two Hand-warmer Pockets
• Secure Map Pocket Under Front Placket
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem
• Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs
• Two Internal Secure Pockets
• Back Poacher’s Pocket
• Outer: 53%Cotton 32%Polyester 15%Nylon
• Zips Inside To Accommodate Alan Paine Aylsham Waistcoat
• Sizes shown are UK sizes
• Sizes shown are UK sizes (see size guide below)
• TWO YEAR GUARNTEE
THIS GARMENT IS A SHOOTING FIT
SHOOTING FIT - Our Shooting Fit country clothing is our most generous fit. To ensure maximum comfort, all our Shooting Fit styles are cut generously, building into garment 10" to 11" (25cm - 28cm) from actual chest size to allow unhindered movement & layering.
|To Fit Chest||Sleeve Length|
|UK Size||Euro Size||Inches||CM||Inches||CM|