Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
With its pure wool, water repellent outer and designed to give you the perfect shooting fit, this jacket has all the functionality you’d expect from a shooting coat though it works just as well worn on a trip into town.
It has an array of useful pockets including two flap pockets, a secure map pocket under the front placket and a handy secure internal pocket. The jacket also features a single back vent to aid movement and waterproof windbreaker cuffs to keep the cuff area snug against the body thus preventing gusts of wind rushing through the sleeve.
• Waterproof & Breathable 10000 mm / 20000 Mvp
• Water Repellent Outer
• Soft Mock Suede Inside Collar For Comfort
• Back Belt For Waist Adjustment
• Two Flap Pockets
• Secure Map Pocket Under Front Placket
• Secure Inside Pocket
• Single Back Vent To Aid Movement
• Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs
• Outer: 100% Wool Tweed
• Sizes shown are UK sizes (see size guide below)
THIS GARMENT IS A SHOOTING FIT
SHOOTING FIT - Building into garment 7" to 8" (17cm-20cm) from the actual bust size allowing movement & layering
For example if you were a 36" bust and bought a Size 12 Compton Ladies Tweed Coat (Shooting Fit), the actual garment bust would be 44" to allow movement & layering
|To Fit Bust||To Fit Waist||To Fit Hips||Sleeve Lenght|
Measure against your body rather than over your clothes at it will give a more accurate result:
1. Bust: Measure under the arms at the fullest part around the bust horizontally
2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline
3. Hips: With the feet together measure around the fullest part
4. Sleeve Length: Measure from neck at collar position down shoulder and then sleeve to cuff position.